Building on Multi-Model Databases
Business demands a single view of data, and IT strains to cobble together data from multiple data stores to present that view. Multi-model databases can help you integrate data from across your organization — in a seamless and elegant way.
Authors Pete Aven and Diane Burley explain how this evolution in data management naturally accepts heterogeneous data, enabling you to bridge data silos. With practical examples, discover how organizations use multi-model databases to reduce complexity, save money, lessen risk, and shorten time to value.
- Get unified views across disparate data models and formats within a single database
- Learn how multi-model databases leverage the inherent structure of data being stored
- Load as is and harmonize unstructured and semi-structured data
- Provide agility in data access and delivery through APIs, interfaces, and indexes
- Learn how to scale a multi-model database, and provide ACID capabilities and security
- Examine how a multi-model database would fit into your existing architecture