MarkLogic Security Workshop | Chicago
Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Time: 1:00pm - 5:15pm CT
Location: Gleacher Center, Room 206, 450 North Cityfront Plaza Drive Chicago, Illinois 60611
Join us for a half-day, instructor-led workshop and reception to learn about the powerful security features in MarkLogic 9.
|1:00pm — 1:30pm
|1:30pm — 1:45pm
|1:45pm — 3:00pm
|3:00pm — 3:15pm
|3:15pm — 5:00pm
|5:00pm — 5:15pm
||Wrap-up | Additional Resource Recommendations
Who Should Attend:
DBAs, developers, software engineers, and architects. Whether you’re new to MarkLogic or using it for years, this class is for you if you have a technical role in your organization.
In an interactive classroom setting, our instructors will walk you through hands-on exercises and guide you in:
- Implementing role-based access control
- Managing document permissions
- How role hierarchies work
- How to use element-level security and redaction to prevent leakage of personally identifiable information (PII)
- Encrypting data, configuration, and log files
- How to configure security for high performance
Classroom seating is limited, so register now to reserve your space.