MarkLogic Security Workshop | Tysons, VA
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Time: 8:00am - 12:15pm ET
Location: Convene, 1800 Galleria Dr., McLean, VA 22102
Join us for breakfast and a half-day, instructor-led workshop to learn about the powerful security features in MarkLogic 9.
|8:00am — 8:30am
Registration & Continental Breakfast
|8:30am — 8:45am
|8:45am — 10:00am
|10:00am — 10:15am
|10:15am — 12:00pm
|12:00pm — 12:15pm
||Wrap-up | Additional Resource Recommendations
Who Should Attend:
DBAs, developers, software engineers, and architects. Whether you’re new to MarkLogic or using it for years, this class is for you if you have a technical role in your organization.
In an interactive classroom setting, our instructors will walk you through hands-on exercises and guide you in:
- Implementing role-based access control
- Managing document permissions
- How role hierarchies work
- How to use element-level security and redaction to prevent leakage of personally identifiable information (PII)
- Encrypting data, configuration, and log files
- How to configure security for high performance
Classroom seating is limited, so register now to reserve your space.