Increase Your Organization’s Data Agility with a Multi-Model Approach
Discover how multi-model databases reduce the time and effort required to bring a scalable system to life by taking advantage of different types of data models (and multiple schemas) in a single backend.
In this free O’Reilly eBook, Gaining Data Agility with Multi-Model Databases by consultant Joel Ruisi, you’ll learn how, with a multi-model database, your company can easily centralize, manage, and search all the data the IT system collects. The result is data agility: the ability to adapt to changing environments and serve users what they need when they need it.
Through several detailed use cases, this eBook explains how multi-model databases enable you to:
- Store and manage multiple heterogeneous data sources
- Consolidate your data by bringing everything in “as is”
- Invisibly extend model features from one model to another
- Take a hybrid approach to analytical and operational data
- Enhance user search experience, including big data search
- Conduct queries across data models
- Offer SQL without relational constraints